Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Filled Under:

Alone

In our life there come such moments when we are going to leave some one special. This might be misunderstanding or may because of other reasons. But before leaving we can't judge the situation after him. Suddenly after separation we feel alone our self and there is no one who listen us. My case is not different I lost my soul friend. I am still awaiting for him but I don't why he left me so alone. I apologies many time if I miss behave with you but he is not even ready to listen me. I am so alone now a days I want him back at any cost. After all he left me and say good by. Now I am living alone without him he is only one who know about me in this city. It seems to me I am alone and there is no one who listen me........I am alone now.... I am alone now......





0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any question you can ask from us feel free to add your comments

Get free software enter your Email

Get quality contents in your inbox free softwares,games, videos and much more :

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Google+ Profile | Link2soft Facebook